Old June 29th 03, 06:36 AM
Russell Kanning

Default I finally got my Rhoades Car fixed so I can tell you guys how it rides

"Barry Davidson" wrote in message
I've been riding Lightfoot trikes for 5 years and enjoy driving them for
loaded touring and fitness as well as supporting my car-free lifestyle.

They sure do look very useful. I am thinking about getting a
'pedalcab' from them if I move near a tourist center.

My dog helps pull my trikes in town and it will be the same with the quad.

The neighborhood kids do like to push my car down the road, but they
don't have the endurance or the loyalty of a dog to get me places
without pedaling I would have to supply treats every block.
Russell