Old December 5th 04, 09:27 AM
Edward Dolan

"DiscoDuck" wrote in message
om...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

You must never refer back to something that was previously said without
including it.

I didn't. You just claim I did. Since your credibility here is
****e (and probably everywhere for that matter), no one belives you.

I will never go back and look up anything, most especially for
the likes of you. You need to edit for the clarity of others, not
yourself.
Who knows who is reading what. This is Usenet, not email.

Since you are so dense, here it is again:

This is not content, so ... **** you too!

I am not into procreation.

Not by choice, no doubt. Because you're ugly, inside and out.

Again, no content, so ... **** you too!

Unless you are into procreation, then I am
assuming you are just into ****ing. In other words, you are a
fornicator.
If
that's what you are, then admit it and don't blather on about getting
it
up.
Others of us here will began to wonder about you.

Crackpot, the nth degree.

Still no content, so ... **** you too!

Losing your patience Eddy boy? **** me? You're being redundant. You
can't due to erectilvedifficulties. We've established that.

Nope! Still no content, so ... **** you too!

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota