Old April 6th 05, 09:14 PM
Werehatrack

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:41:18 -0400, Strayhorn wrote:

In article ,
Werehatrack wrote:

The real obstacle, in my estimation,
would be persuading the bikes' owners to do all of the repairs that
are really needed.

That's also true of autos: I was always astounded by people who would
buy a $50k Porsche and then budget no money for maintenance or repair.

And IIANM, today that's a *cheap* Porsche. (I still think the very
concept of a Porsche SUV is just ludicrous; it's no more logical than
a Winnebago sports car. Of course, the neoPorschephile isn't as
likely to be buying the vehicle for the performance as they are to be
getting it for the Image.)

Perhaps worst are the people who lease a Porsche, and then scrimp on
the repair budget for the car that they end up driving for the last 10
months of the contract term because they've maxed out the mileage.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.