Old May 26th 04, 06:54 PM
Jonesy

Default Why they hate us, was ( funny things to do on a bike)

Mark Hickey wrote in message . ..
(Jonesy) wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote in message . ..
(Jonesy) wrote:

A really long post my reader didn't download (I have a limit of 300
lines - any post longer than that is wasting bandwidth).

Arguing with you is wasting bandwidth, on that we *both* agree.

Great. I typed a 1200 line reply, but already deleted it. ;-)

If you were interested in using logic or data to bolster your claims,
you'd go look it up.

As long as your lips are surgically attached to Shrub's anus, you'll
never be able to see or speak truth.

HAND,
--
R.F. Jones "I get all my news from the Limbaugh Institute of
Conservative Studies!"