Old May 26th 04, 06:58 PM
Jonesy

Default Why they hate us, was ( funny things to do on a bike)

Frank Krygowski wrote in message ...
Mark Hickey wrote:

(Jonesy) wrote:

A really long post my reader didn't download (I have a limit of 300
lines - any post longer than that is wasting bandwidth).

It's obvious you want to argue just to get in typing practice.

Carry on, but without me, please.

You know, Mark, I was thinking that Jonesy gave some very instructive
information in there. Although I know most of what's in
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/
I think it's an excellent source, and I think he used it effectively to
illustrate where your thinking has gone wrong in several ways.

Perhaps you should go to Google groups, or some other source, to
overcome your newsreader's limitations, so you can learn from that post.

The worst part is that if I had not actually quoted the contents, the
post would have fit in under Mark's "limit." If the "limit" actually
exists.

But links sometimes don't get read...
--
Jonesy