Old October 11th 17, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default DRIVERLESS ELECTRIC CARS

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 9:16:40 AM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Well, let's pretend that the "Smart Driverless Highway of the
Future(tm)" is funded with our tax dollars, in order to provide a
suitable arena for testing driverless vehicles.

I want you to think about that for a minute. They cannot keep our present highway system in even descent repair and you think they are going to be able to built a "smart highway"?

In California by the end of the decade the majority of roads will be unusable.