Old September 1st 18, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
JNugent[_10_]

Default Interesting Article On How Cars Took Over the Road

On 01/09/2018 20:19, TMS320 wrote:
On 01/09/18 01:42, JNugent wrote:
On 31/08/2018 20:21, TMS320 wrote:
On 31/08/18 13:53, JNugent wrote:
On 31/08/2018 13:15, TMS320 wrote:
On 31/08/18 10:59, JNugent wrote:

You get more weird with every post, it seems.

You want weird?

On 07/06/18 17:23, JNugent wrote:
"It all arises out of experience and acquired
information, much of it gained in this very NG".

You should cease having fantasies about your "observed experiences"
being of value.

You seem to think it is not possible to acquire information via
reading.

Wrong. You lumped experience and information together in the phrase I
quoted.

Ah.. right... I get it now.

You just aren't very good at comprehension

Leave out one subject or the other and the sentence makes sense either way.

"It all arises out of experience, much of it gained in this very NG".
"It all arises out of acquired information, much of it gained in this
very NG"

It was information to which the qualifying clause referred.

I hope that is helpful.

BTW, I wouldn't dismiss some of the things I've seen and read here over
the yeras as non-experiences.