Old June 30th 16, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg

Default winged dome nut (photo) and "master wrench"

John B. writes:

At one time in my life I had people paying me
to fix things out in a jungle. I used fixed
wrenches. Open end, Box end, Sockets.
Those sort of thing :-)

At an even earlier period my Uncle Sam hired
me to fix airplanes and loaned me a tool box.
Same thing, Open end, Box end, Sockets. :-)

Sockets and ratchets are indispensible for the
jungle box, for sure!

We should make a list! The box should be water
and bullet proof, as well.

It can't be too big either. There are no
"coolies" to follow you into the jungle this
day and age...

- so far: 55 Blogomatic articles -