Old September 21st 05, 06:26 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Differential

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:17:56 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:08:26 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote and tried to proposition all the nem in th ng:

Youare the only one mentioning matters anal, eddieboy. I woder why?
Are yying to heat someone up so you can get a date? Turning to men
because you've told us no woman will have a thing to do with you?

Yep, that must be it, eddieboy is out of the closet. Quick, everybody,
send him a pastel gift.

X-rated Jim apparently is unable to read verse. I keep telling Wayne LoGo,
the Poet of **** and Cum, that no one will read his verse because most on
this group are illiterates like X-rated Jim. He is interested in Wayne's
favorite subjects (**** and cum), but he will not wade through all the
verbiage.

I've not mentioned them yet, queerguy. You certainly have and have
mentioned your obsession with matter anal.

Just remember, eddieboy, if you decide to commit suicide, shoot
yourself in the chest as you are dead from the neck up.

You are the one who is constantly bringing up the subjects of masturbation
and being queer. What am I supposed to conclude from this other than that
your are mired in sex like Wayne Leggett. If you do not want to be thought a
scum bag like him, then get on to other subjects.

You could try to become a Great Saint, but you would also then have to
become abstemious. You would have to take a vow of chastity and just in
general become a really PURE AND GOOD person like me. If you do this, you
may become a Great Saint at which point I will no longer treat you like the
scum bag that you presently are.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka