Old November 2nd 18, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

Default Cyclists hold up traffic again

On 01/11/2018 19:05, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 4:44:24 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/11/2018 16:31, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdC2DdxbDwo

Great comment at the end if you want to skip.

It comes as no surprise.

I was overtaken more than once by cyclists on the Sorrentino and Amalfi
coast last month.

Their choice of course and long may they survive to repeat it, but I was
driving as carefully as the road conditions (and the speed limits) demanded.

Did you immediately pull over and let the faster traffic past?

I always keep as far to the nearside as is necessary.

Do you?