Old November 3rd 18, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_10_]

Default Cyclists hold up traffic again

On 03/11/2018 11:54, Simon Jester wrote:
On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 11:41:18 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/11/2018 19:05, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 4:44:24 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/11/2018 16:31, Simon Jester wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdC2DdxbDwo

Great comment at the end if you want to skip.

It comes as no surprise.

I was overtaken more than once by cyclists on the Sorrentino and Amalfi
coast last month.

Their choice of course and long may they survive to repeat it, but I was
driving as carefully as the road conditions (and the speed limits) demanded.

Did you immediately pull over and let the faster traffic past?

I always keep as far to the nearside as is necessary.

Do you?

That is not what I asked.

What do you understand to be the meaning of the word "always"?

Or is it too difficult for you?

Did you pull over and delay your journey so the faster traffic would not be inconvenienced?
That is what you have claimed cyclists are required to do.

Does the British Highway Code apply in Italy?

When did that start?