Old August 26th 05, 08:50 PM
Chuck

Default Still Alive

I don't think trikes are any less safe that bikes. If anything I think
trikes are more safe because they tend to command a stronger presence.
The guy who hit me would have done so regardless. He had about a half of
a miles distance to see me before he hit me. I think the real problem is
that there are just too many people on the roads.

Chuck

You wrote:

I'm glad you're OK, but your story confirms my reluctance to buy a trike
to ride in traffic. I have enough close calls on my Gunnar, and I'm at
eye level with most cars. Riding a trike would require me to have too
much faith in drivers. :-)