Old November 11th 08, 02:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Keats

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

In article ,
KingOfTheApes writes:

I speak for ORGANIZED MARCHS, not for wild
monkeys blocking traffic.

And yet so many of your previous posts are calls
to cyclists to go ahead and "take the lane" just
to make some kind of statement. I can supply lots
of references to those posts of yours.

You have already demonstrated yourself to be a
two-faced hypocrite.

I hope your concept of "organized marches" doesn't
involve jackboots and goose-strutting. On the
other hand ... yeah, go ahead.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at: