Old November 11th 08, 09:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Bill Sornson[_3_]

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

Edward Dolan wrote:

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As
we say on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with
instructions from your ex-CO. You are a canker. A sore that won't go
away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk,
a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a
stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Compliments of "Shaun 'Are'", formerly of AM-B:

"Whassamatter with ya, got rice paper skin and an inferiority complex or
something? ****, child, if you're not the wimpiest runt of whelps then the
sun has never lit up a day.

Bet those coloured plastic balls at the bottom of that little slide really
hurt, eh?

The last time I came across anything as sensitive as you, it was measuring
single ****ing photons.

Now, go grow a dick so you can go **** yourself, ****ybotty****tychops.
-- Shaun aRe, AM-B 11/05"