Old November 12th 08, 01:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default A March on Washington... on Bicycle?

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 3:17 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 10, 7:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

How about I war on your stupid head, you god damn freak of an asshole!

****ing Regards,

Foul mouthed old men like voted for the old man.
You did, right? And you don't ride a bike either...
So long, babbling Dr. Evil.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say
on Earth. I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with instructions
from your ex-CO. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would
rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm
deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a
weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a
revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and
then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

Dr. Evil, you should be gagged and put in a straight jacket. Then put

in a museum of shame, where all those who supported the war should be
displayed. Of course, you should also be issued a pamper.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you
hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more
weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle,
waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease,
you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient
in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are
dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all
unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka