Old June 17th 04, 04:14 AM
Rural QLD CC

Default Newbie impressions of a suspension bike.

I only find it uncomfortable when I'm 'commuting' between the interesting
bits or doing the morning/afternoon ride to/from work on the road. When the
interesting stuff is happening, I *am* out of the saddle.....sometimes not
by choice :-) I've been looking online for my options re a more comfortable
saddle.....just have to get the time to try a couple and decide which one I
want.

MrBonk
www.mrbonk.com

On 2004-06-17, pas penned:
Rural QLD CC wrote:
Greetings, As I've previously posted here, I've just taken delivery
of a Giant VT3. I thought I'd post my thoughts as a newbie to full
suspension bikes.

* The seat supplied with this bike has to be the most uncomfortable
thing I've ever sat on. Good thing I bought padded Neti shorts......

just because you have suspension does not mean you just sit on the
thing and let the suspension absorb all the hits... now's your chance
to work on being a dynamic rider, which means you are still out of
the saddle when anything interesting is happening.

penny

What she said. But also, you're aware that you can swap out saddles,
right?

--
monique