Old January 2nd 20, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Pizza delivery cyclist slashed by 3 youths in Weston knife-point robbery

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 5:52:33 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 4:58:36 PM UTC, Ian Smith wrote:

And when I was rammed by a car after the driver screamed abuse at me
and gestured obscenely it was a traffic 'accident', not a deliberate
assault with a deadly weapon.

I sent the police a video of a motorist driving through a NO ENTRY
sign almost hitting me head on as he broke the law and they just gave
him a ticking off.

What a big tough "man" you really are.

I remember that vid. Simon wasn't angry at the motorist breaking the law but the arrogance of the law breaking motorist assuming right of way over the law abiding cyclist.