Old January 30th 04, 02:52 PM
Peter B

Default lbs vs Internet

"davebee" wrote in message
When buying parts, complete bikes accessories or whatever, do you
prefer to give your custom to your lbs who in my experience will spend
a little bit of time chatting to you about the products suitable and
also about bikes in general, but who probably charge a little bit
extra; or do you prefer to go hunting on the internet and find the
cheapest price possible?

My lbs is quite competitive with quite a bit of stuff and I don't mind
paying a tad more, within reason, as I enjoy being able to look at and play
with stuff before purchase.
However, in some cases it makes sense to buy from webstores so I source from
both.

Pete