Old May 28th 07, 04:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Lowther

Default Ride report: 100 mile ride in Somerset 27 May 2007

"mb" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 May 2007 17:41:24 +0100, David Lowther wrote:

I made these notes for my own benefit and to share with
a few friends who might be vaguely interested.

http://www.dlowther.demon.co.uk/100mile/summary.pdf

Nothing stunning but not too bad for a 50+ year old smoker.

Interesting. How are you getting the data in
http://www.dlowther.demon.co.uk/100mile/hrtrate.pdf ?

Using a Polar s720i HRM and the PC software supplied with it.

Looks like just the job for a gadget freak like me.

I think the Garmin Edge may also be worth looking at.

ps. Last time I did 100 miles, it took me 5h:35min.

That's amazing. Were you on a bike ? :-)

Dave.