Old July 15th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Duane Hebert[_4_]

Default habitat

On 7/15/2011 3:42 PM, Chalo wrote:
Ronsonic wrote:

This whole conversation is absolutely bizarre to this Floridian. Here the
greatest threat to our wildlands and their flora and fauna are wild / feral
pigs. You can use an army of motorcycles to drive entire herds of horses
each dragging a mountain bike through our forests and marshes and it
wouldn't cause the damage these hogs do. Seriously. This is paper cuts to
chainsaws.

Too many kosher eaters relocated to Florida, I guess.

Still seems to me that most of the destroyed habitat I have seen in
Florida has been at the hands of some kind of peckerwood.

Last time I was back to New Orleans the outlying areas had these wild
boars running around. Seems like the storm messed up their habitat and
pushed them near the humans where they found garbage to eat. Now
they're all over. But I'm still thinking that the peckerwoods are worse.