Old July 16th 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T°m Sherm@n

Default words, words, words. What do they mean?

On 7/15/2011 2:19 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jul 14, 7:25 pm, "T°m Sherm@n"""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 7/14/2011 6:52 PM, Michael Press wrote:

In article
,
Andre wrote:

[...]

Name the parole officer you claim supervises Michael Vandeman, or
apologize for the lie you told. **** or get off the pot.

You're scum bringing false witness, Tom Sherman.

Unsigned out of contempt

There is a difference between a probation officer and a parole officer.
You are not doing your argument any good by confusing them.

As a "prior offender", Michael J. Vandeman, Piled Higher and Deeper,
needs to modify his behavior, if he wants to avoid having a parole
officer in the future.

So now you are admitting that you were wrong about me having a PO.

I never wrote that Mr. Vandeman had a *parole* officer, so his
contention is based on a false premise. (For Mikey V., this is nothing
new.)

Mr. Press is correct in pointing out that Mr. Jute either made an error
or lied by writing "parole officer" instead of "probation officer".

It's only something that MIGHT happen in the future.... You are one
sick, dishonest person. How do you live with yourself? Do you throw up
whenever you look into a mirror?

Self-projection by Mr. Vandeman.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W