Old July 21st 11, 08:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default habitat

On Jul 20, 2:20*pm, mike fee wrote:
In article 47856de2-10e9-4505-810f-
,
says... On Jul 19, 11:09*pm, RobertH wrote:

Horses were introduced to N. America by the Spanish in the 1500s.

That has nothing to do with what I said: "horses evolved in North
America, and hence arguably have
the right to go wherever they want to".

So presumably, with consideration of the historic presence of mammoths
and camels in north america, you would not be against the re-
introduction of these species where possible and would support elephant
treking in US national parks?

No. I never said that. Mammoths and camels have the right to be here,
but not as vehicles for humans.