Old July 21st 11, 08:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
RonSonic

Default habitat

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 10:03 am, "Ronsonic" wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

On Jul 14, 1:02 pm, Peter Cole wrote:

Can't you read? "horses evolved in North America, and hence arguably
have the right to go wherever they want to". Did you flunk grade school
English, as well?

I read what you wrote. Horses were extinct in North America until introduced
some 500 years ago. Now if you want to argue that they were re-introduced,
you could, but you'd have to explain the differences between the fossil
record and the horses that are out there now. Shall we release some wolves
into England and tell the locals it's okay, they belong there.

I agree with you on a philosophic basis, bikes are indeed inanimate and if
ever see one out on a trail on its own, I'll order it off the trail.

There is no right to bring a bike onto a trail.

Why ever do you say such a silly thing. I have every right to ride the
trails.