Old February 17th 19, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: E-oil again

I'm afraid to read what I wrote just before bedtime last Saturday, but
I don't think that I mentioned that one day I realized that the square
patches on the backs of my hands are also scars, and started rubbing
E-oil on them too. Unlike the other scars, I do believe that I have
seen improvement.

But that could just be because it's *oil*. The skin of an elderly
lady is always short on that.

Calendula cream is pretty good too. A few days ago, my pot-holder
slipped and it was several seconds before I could put the skillet
down. I put calendula cream on it, and the burn was gone by bedtime.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net