Old May 22nd 15, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bob[_19_]

Default Thule Raceway Pro On An Outback Pix: Where To Find ?

Hello,

Want to purchase a Thule Raceway Pro (for 3 bikes), as a gift for son
who has a new Outback

Before I do, though, want to show a picture of it mounted to a 2014 or
2015 Subaru Outback to the wife.

Have spent a lot of time looking, but just can't find any (good)
pictures showing it mounted to an Outback with some bikes on it.

This would be for the hanging style (9002PRO) NOT the Platform one which
apparently has the same name.

Might anyone, please, point me in the right direction ?

BTW: any comments or opinions on this particular model ?

Much thanks,
Bob