Old April 29th 19, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!!!

On 28/04/2019 21:43, Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:19:58 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

Good to see that you felt personally addressed again when "troll-feeding
senile idiot" was mentioned, senile idiot!

Thanks greatly for your excellent compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the further great honour of spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
That is a really great accoloade coming out of the likes of you and Phucker.

LOL Dumb gay little masochist!

And I will continue saying what I like. You are like Hitler in trying to
influence what others think.
If I want to label Phucker a spineless little worm I shall do so,
despite your interference.
And now please label me a walking vomit.