Old April 29th 19, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!!!

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 21:58:39 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

Thanks greatly for your excellent compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the further great honour of spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
That is a really great accoloade coming out of the likes of you and Phucker.

LOL Dumb gay little masochist!

And I will continue saying what I like. You are like Hitler in trying to
influence what others think.
If I want to label Phucker a spineless little worm I shall do so,
despite your interference.
And now please label me a walking vomit.

Oh, look, we have here a MASOCHISTIC attention whore! That's a new one! LMAO