Old March 11th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Pinch flat repair?

I had a TWO hole punctures at the same time today due to a nasty pinch
flat...yeah I just didn't have enough air in my tire at the time, my
bad! Anyway, upon removing the tube I noticed TWO straight cuts
about 3" apart.

The last pinch flat I had produced just a small "pin" hole but this
time each cut was approx. 3mm in lentgh. I have been using these little
"invisible" patches, which are basically peel & stick, and they have
worked very well; I have yet to have one come off or leak.

But now with these particular cuts I'm wondering if they are just too
big and if they will hold since they are larger, and not round pin
holes but longer "straight" cuts. Do you think these patches will hold
fine, or is this tube toast?

It's also a brand new DH tube with the metal stem, so I hope it will be
ok as it wasn't cheap and it was also hard to find locally in 24X3
size!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b