Old September 9th 05, 11:40 PM
gotbent

Default The wheels on the trike go pling pling pling.

wrote in message
news
If your hub breaks, loose spokes could be the least of your problems.

Been there done that - crashed the trike while still pretty new at the
whole thing - both hubs bust the flanges while I was 20 miles from
home ...

I have them back from the shop all nice and tight. I'll have a spin
round the area tomorrow and see if anything drops off. Though if the
rain keeps up like this (North east U.K.) it will be a quiet day in
front of the TV instead of a ride come Sunday.

Everso.

Also i have hub breaks so it's unlikely to be disk noise

I seem to remember about your early adventures with cracked hub flanges, and
I thought the "breaks" was a double entendre.