Old December 10th 19, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
pH

Default Q: regarding straight pull hubs

On Monday, December 9, 2019 at 8:20:40 AM UTC-8, SconnieRoadie wrote:
Hi All,

Interesting to note, I have been away for a number of years and the posters I see today are the same as back then! The more things change...

There have certainly been some permanent changes....
Jobst Brandt and
Sheldon "Now Posting from Elsewhere" Brown have moved on to heaven.

Mega-miler Ron Wallenfang does not post, but is active on crazyguyonabike.
https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/directory/?user=roboron

Sigh. It would have been fun to see Jobst weigh in on this in his usual non-committal, laissez-faire live and let live style. (Actually, I seem to remotely recall that Jobst had strong opinions from time to time.)

There are many more I can't bring to mind just now, but hope you stick around and post from time to time.

pH in Aptos

snip

TIA

Sconnie