Old January 28th 18, 04:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default 700c 25mm tires on Weinmann ZAC19 rims ok?

On 2018-01-27 17:13, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 07:25:39 -0800, Joerg

On 2018-01-26 16:54, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 08:07:55 -0800, Joerg

On 2018-01-25 17:57, John B. wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 07:38:46 -0800, Joerg

On 2018-01-24 22:57, John B. wrote:

[...]

The Husband killed the buffalos and dragged them home while the wife
chopped them up and cooked.

My buffaloes come in the form of checks and the mail carrier drags them
home.

The description was intended to be allegory in nature indicating that
the male goes out into the world to "earn a living" while your example
seems to indicate that you are obtaining money without working. One
can only assume that you are entitled to some sort of social payment
scheme that allows you to sit at home making beer rather then being
gainfully employed.

You really have a talent in premature judgement, firing off without
knowing anything from the other side. I perform engineering services for
clients. Electronic circuit design. For that, they pay me.

Or, as I said "the male goes out into the world to "earn a living".
Your example of sitting in the house the money just floating in the
door sounds more like some sort of social system when one gets paid
for not working.

Are you really unable to understand just what a self-employed engineer does?

[...]

Of course I understand what a self-employed engineer does although as
I was always able to find work I was never reduced to being
self-employed but I did work as a project engineer on a number of
projects.

So why do you draw nonsensical conclusions that someone is a trust fund
kid or whatever?

Besides, you obviously do not understand self-employment. It's got
nothing to do with "reduced". People like me do that by choice because
it has many advantages over being a cog in the wheel. Yeah, I was
sometimes a "big cog" leading a business but self-employment is still
better. Way better.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/