Old June 3rd 19, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Improving upper body strength

On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 10:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
Simon Jester wrote:

Should I go to the gym or just drive more?

We are told only cyclists ride on the footway yet I see cars parked
on the footway all the time. Given that motorists never drive on the
footway I assume they stop in the carriageway and pick their cars up
by hand and set them down on the footway.

I drive my car on the footway, but obviously that's just because I'm a
cyclist, and not because I'm legally accessing my off-street parking.

What is their secret? 3 Shredded Wheat?

Fee fie foe fix ... (That's one of the most annoying adverts ever.)