Old November 27th 08, 10:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

Default Red Menace 36 update

Yeah! Then I'd only ride up to there, and we could all hop in for a much
more comfortable and social 900 miles. This should be something to think
about...

Sorry for the threadjack, by the way; this isn't a thread that should
get jacked.

I'd really love to ride this unicycle at some point, even if only for a
couple of minutes... but this is getting more about a trip up north.
Maybe we should go to PMs?

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!