Old June 22nd 07, 02:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Qweld

Default Learning To Ride at Age 50

Listen to the man!!....... Mr. Moore he the man!!

Wrist guards if nothing else. I think I'd go with elbow guards next.
I stiff armed the pavement at college racing another guy. I left an
perfect imprint of my waffle stomper where I came off and a 7foot
streak of blue jeans jacket on the pavement where my shoulder hit and
skidded after stiff arming the pavement my elbow didn't stay locked and
it snapped down and hit the pavement too!! I didn't break anything
but my wrist and elbow hurt for about a month even with the electo
therapy.

--
Qweld

Flats blow