Old June 22nd 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

Default Learning To Ride at Age 50

I have been learning since the age of 53 ... I am 58 now and still
learning.
very slow learner but no despair: the joys of unicycling pay for the
many, many falls and missed tries. keep going.
my practice of choice: Muni ! ah the joys of Muniing in the woods ....
time freezes and I am not ageing any more
I am not a man of "challenge" but nonetheless I think I should do
something for my 60th birthday next year .... something enjoyable (not
a 600km ride!) .... any suggestion?

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity