Old December 22nd 10, 12:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default The Middle East is our backyard

"Tēm ShermĒnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 12/21/2010 3:37 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?n? " wrote in
message ...
[...]
"dgk" - you do know that presenting facts that contradict beliefs is
useless? People follow their "religion" (including "American
Exceptionalism") based on faith; facts be damned.

Facts never say anything by themselves. They have to be interpreted. That
is
what I am here for.

Hey, better American Exceptionalism than Muslim Exceptionalism!

Mr. Ed Dolan proves my point.

No more than Mr. Tom Sherman proves my point!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS: It amuses me greatly that Tom Sherman would want to duel with someone
who has read the complete works of Edward Gibbon and Arnold Toynbee. His
view of world history is small, mine is large. Never forget that all
librarians are extremely well read. It is a burden that we carry like
Sisyphus.