Old August 26th 05, 05:35 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Got new Lights!

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:24:01 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

[...]
PS2. Wal-Mart is the greatest thing that has ever happened to America.
Hells
Bells, if you can't buy it at Wal-Mart, you don't need it.

Wall-Mart sells no light anywhere near as nice s the new EL-500
Cateye. At least not the last time I looked.

Indiana Mike

Mike, I must admit that I hate to shop for ANYTHING anymore. I go out to
Wal-Mart (the big bazaar) and if I can't find what I want there, then I
conclude that I don't need it.

As for lights, all you really need if you stay in town are the kind of
lights that will allow you to be legal and that will let others see you.
Street lights these days are so good that you can see just fine without any
lights at all. I remember growing up back in the 1940s when the town was
really dark at night. No more! These new amber style street lights are
almost as good as daylight.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota