Old August 15th 06, 06:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default less cars : roll on $2 per litre

On 2006-08-15, (aka Bruce)

It craps me when people with V8s complain about the cost
of fuel. Now I am beginning to think that people with gardens
who whinge about the cost of food are much the same.

Did you mean "without" there? Sentence parses but doesn't compile,
otherwise.

I can't grow food. It whithers and dies on me -- I have a black thumb
(literally -- there's a last little bit of grease that the degreaser
just can't remove). But mum has asked me for a bike for Xmas, now
that I am moving back close to home, and she can come ride with me
(yay, I can convince her to ride down to the shops instead of
driving!). So in return, I'm going to get her to setup and maintain a
garden. Oh, and also, groom my cat, which is really her cat, just
living with me.

--
TimC
Memory fault -- core...uh...um...core... Oh dammit, I forget!