Old August 1st 20, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Boston Cycling - You make the call

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 14:37:02 -0400, Radey Shouman wrote:

writes:

Driving laws are pretty much universal because people moving from state
to state for any reason have to all know how to drive correctly. So
most states follow the suggestions of the Federal Highway Traffic
Safety Commission.

I believe that 49 states out of 50 have adopted some variant of the
Uniform Vehicle Code. I live in the other one, which has maintained its
own code over many years by, for example, striking out "oxcart" and
writing in "bicycle".

Lol, until they did a 'cleanuo; in the 1990's, in NSW Australia, there
was a law on the books that drivers of horse drawn vehicles were allowed
to urinate on the wheel in public places. I beleve the cleanup was
sparked by a public demonstratin of this loophole in the main plaza of
Sydney NSW.