Old September 6th 07, 01:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default RR: recent outings + a few photos

MattB wrote:
I did two somewhat epic rides last weekend. The wife and kid were out of
town so what could I do but ride, ride, ride?

Saturday I did a big geared ride with my friend Keith. We made a big
loop that went through Hartman Rocks and way beyond to some fairly low
key (relatively unknown, hard to find) trails. We wound up doing about
38 Miles and I don't know how much elevation, but quite a bit by my
estimate. I didn't take any photos, we just enjoyed the ride. I had some
digestive issues at one point but managed to work through them. Keith
crashed a couple of times and shed a little blood. The important thing
was we both finished the ride smiling. It was good and had a LOT of
singletrack in it.

SNIP

Very nice, Matt. Leaves change so early. We need more global warming.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws