Old May 3rd 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Default Should you wear a helmet while riding a recumbent?

Opus wrote:

Dan O wrote:

What kind of helmet? *(I feel like maybe I ought to replace my [~25
year-old] hard shell Vetta.)

Bell Bellistic. I am working on my third season with mine and I'm
looking to paint the shell and install a re-line kit for another 3 or
4 seasons use.

You should consider "painting" your helmet with duct tape, so it looks
more at home with a recumbent bike. Maybe use the tape to add some
bubble wrap "liner", with or without aluminum foil (depending on the
potency of transmissions in your area).

Chalo