Old January 9th 04, 10:55 PM
DH

Default Biker Killed by Mountain Lion

"Bigfrog" wrote in message
om...
"DH" wrote in message

I don't know what the solution is. Do you hunt down the animal for
killing even though that's what it does. If it were a domesticated

dog,
we would put it to sleep. Do we kill bears that have attacked humans?
What's the manner we deal with mountain lions?

How should this be handled?

Domesticated or wild, animals that kill a human for any reason are,
and should be put down. Your sympathies are misplaced, a mountain
lion killing a humans is not "what it does". This is a deadly
abbreration that I'm sure has left family and friends of the victims
devastated. I'm equally sure that the encroachment of humans into to
the previouslly wild domain of forest creatures has created havoc with
their ability to survive and otherwise thrive. It's a problem, but
having group thearapy for a killer mountain lion wont resolve the
problem.

Bill

This is a problem I've seen many times. I thought I wrote very clearly,
without emotion, without judgment and you read things into what I wrote
that are only in your head. ___Reread what I wrote and then reread your
reply.___ These animals kill other large animals - we also happen to be a
large animal. I thought I wrote without emotion. My 'sympathies' are
nonexistent. I do not know a solution when a killer animal and human
occupy the same place.