Old September 19th 03, 03:53 PM
James_Potter

Default unicycle games

The title of your thread gave me an idea: unicycle games. Some have been
invented already, like hockey and tag and stuff, but recently my uni
friends and I have invented unicycle polo with croquet mallets, and it
is soo cool. We rarely actually play polo, but we like to hit it to each
other as many times as we can without it rolling down either hill to the
side of the street.
Something I've always wanted to try was unicycle capture the flag.

--
James_Potter - Order of Merlin, first class

-"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided."

--Albus Dumbledore-