Old November 6th 04, 11:08 PM
Blair P. Houghton

Mark Cook wrote:
"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message
.. .
Mark Cook wrote:
Having read the report, I knew that your "new voter" comments were
completely wrong.

Oh?

The massive Kerry supporting "MTV" crowd failed to show
up.

You just made my case.

Really? You said NEW VOTERS. I point out that they did not show, and that
makes your case???

Right. My case was that Kerry was less adept at getting
new voters to show than Bush was. You proved my point.

ROFLMOA!!!!

You're laughing at your own inability to follow the conversation.

--Blair
"Thank you."

Do you have ANY concept of reality???

Some define intelligence as the ability to carry on a conversation.

I think you can do the math from there.

BTW, Karl Rove agrees with me. For the first time in
history, more Republicans than Democrats voted. In order
for that to happen, more new Republican voters must have
come out.

He looks a lot like I imagine you look:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...tz_photo0&e=11

--Blair