Old August 22nd 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brycer1968

Default New KH Hub, defective??

"umm... how about putting them on the right way?
try and then keep complaining if necessary"

Umm, not complaining, I did try putting them on the right way, but the
arms are off that same 1/4" in the correct positions, making me think
the hub is defective. Point being that I don't want to invest wheel
building time/$$ if the hub is defective.

Other thoughts??

--
brycer1968
http://www.usenet.com