Old August 10th 13, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Partac[_10_]

Default Cyclist with no lights or reflectors killed

"Alexis" wrote in message ...

JNugent wrote:

On 10/08/2013 11:25, Judith wrote:

Sandwich-eating driver cleared of dangerous driving death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-23626666

Was the driver a carnivorous sandwich-eater or a herbivore?

Ah! I think I can see what you are going with this: If the driver was
in the habit of eating, say grated carrot sandwiches, they could have
seen better in the dark and the accident wouldn't have happened.

Or better still, if the cyclist had lights or reflectors, the accident
wouldn't have happened either.
Sorry, but am I just stating the bleedin' obvious?