Old August 10th 13, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Martin Brown

Default Cyclist with no lights or reflectors killed

On 10/08/2013 11:25, Judith wrote:
Sandwich-eating driver cleared of dangerous driving death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-23626666

I suppose it depends somewhat on whether or not it was dark at the time.
Do you have to celebrate every cyclist that gets killed?

For my money anyone eating, reading maps newspapers or texting whilst
driving is guilty of careless driving if they only hit street furniture
or barriers and dangerous driving if they kill or injure someone.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown