Old August 17th 13, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

Default Crispin on holiday?

On Sat, 17 Aug 2013 01:05:53 +0100, JNugent
wrote:

On 16/08/2013 23:35, Bertie Wooster wrote:

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:17:45 +0100, Mrcheerful
wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...-boxes-2175808

The last picture in the gallery is cheating. To transport a sofa
properly all you need to do is attach four caster wheels and tow it
behind a bicycle, preferably with a couple snogging on it.

There speaks the voice of experience, no doubt.

No doubt. I think that most teenage and adult men and women have
experienced snogging on a sofa. Far fewer while being towed behind a
bike, but I'm open to a new experience (with Clare of course) if you
are willing to tow us.