Old July 21st 18, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Stolen Bike

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 22:28:50 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 20.07.2018 21:24, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 14:26:27 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

On 7/19/2018 10:42 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 14:38:18 +0100, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

On 6/19/2018 4:29 AM, CJB wrote:
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain
bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2
attempts to steal it by hooded yoofs. Now we have it under lock and
key. But how to find the owner is a moot point. We have tried
Hillingdon Council - they say its a police matter. We have tried
the local police and they says its a Council matter. CJB

We Americans have a saying for the inadequacies of buckytooth limey
government, SNAFU (situation normal all ****ed up).
Deal with it!
Why would anyone leave an expensive bike just lying in public with
no lock?

Why would an adult want to ride a bicycle anywho?

Why would an adult let an anywho ride their bike?

Hitler.

Your answer makes no grammatical sense. You can't answer a why with a
pronoun.