Old July 15th 19, 06:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 7:23:04 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 at 10:42:14 PM UTC-7, Chalo wrote:
That's grams, not ounces.

And it's a pretty horrendous misuse of resources just to avoid pumping.

Are you telling me what to do with my money?

No, but from a resource standpoint, it is wasteful. Recycling helps a little, but at the end of the day, you're consuming steel products and compressed gas to avoid pumping up your tire. Do I use CO2? Yes. I'll buy indulgences --give to charity and not buy an F350.

-- Jay Beattie.